Return to My Law Practice

Non-Profit Law

In the nonprofit area, I can help you incorporate and apply for federal charitable status under §501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. I can help you file your Form 990 and I may be able to assist you with licensing, mergers, financial sponsors, and related issues.


Leave a Reply